Communication can be taught, and we get results
Everyone can become an expert communicator.
"Once a poor communicator, always a poor communicator" is a popular myth. Ironically, the primary reason this damaging myth exists stems from current models of communication coaching.
Most communication instruction uses a narrow approach.
This method is ineffective and sometimes damaging.
Communication instruction tends to use only one of two equally important approaches:
- Taught by academics or former journalists.
- Focuses on messaging and sentence structure.
- Uses research which assumes homogeneous workplace populations.
- Taught by actors or voice coaches.
- Focuses on physical and vocal adjustments.
- Uses acting techniques appropriate for actors, not professionals.
In short, most communication coaching uses a narrow approach which simply doesn’t work.
We understand communication is both an art and a science.
VCC always uses an integrated approach with all of our clients. They learn both the research behind the art of persuasive communication and targeted hands-on tools which translate that research into action. This approach delivers consistent, long-lasting, and powerful results.
Ultimately, our clients become consistently superior communicators, resulting in greater personal and organizational success.
Experience our powerful multidisciplinary tools for success.
For VCC's latest news, please "like" our Facebook page.