Communication can be taught, and we get results
"Once a poor communicator, always a poor communicator" is a myth. Ironically, this myth exists as a result of flawed models of communication coaching. Our clients know that anyone can become an expert communicator.
Most communication instruction uses a narrow approach
This method is ineffective and can be damaging. Typical instruction tends to use only one of two equally important approaches:
- Taught by academics or former journalists.
- Focuses on messaging and sentence structure.
- Uses research which assumes homogeneous workplace populations.
- Taught by actors or voice coaches.
- Focuses on physical and vocal adjustments.
- Uses acting techniques appropriate for actors, not professionals.
We understand communication is both an art and a science
In short, most communication training uses a narrow approach which simply won’t work. Our integrated approach backs the art of persuasive communication with current research and powerful hands-on tools. We deliver consistent, long-lasting, and powerful results.
Women, Power, and Revolutionizing Speech
“Our trainees find it thrilling and fascinating to work with [VCC]. Eliza vastly improves her trainees' public speaking skills within minutes.”
Polly Endreny Holmberg, Training Lead, The Alliance For Science
For VCC's latest news, please "like" our Facebook page.